The chestnut-eared laughingthrush (Ianthocincla konkakinhensis or Garrulax konkakinhensis) is an endemic bird of Kon Tum Province, Vietnam. The only known site for this species is a small area in Kon Ka Kinh National Park which is also the origin of the species’ scientific name. Its natural habitat is subtropical or tropical moist montane forests. It is threatened by habitat loss.
Garrulax Konkakinhensis in natural habitat
Our Tours are intensive bird watching holidays suitable for the serious birder. Especially, our tours are led by expert local guides. As a result, you can expect a higher-paced tour and to spend long hours in the field. For more tours please visit:
- Contact in facebook, please click on my name
- Call or Message by Whatsapp, viber with the same number: +84982928482
- Email: email@example.com
- Please contact with me to discuss more about your plan and targets to get best price
- Alright, if you come to Vietnam and look for bird watching trips near me, you’ll know where to find?
More NEWS which may interest you:
- Bird Watching Holidays in Vietnam by Vietnambirds.net
- Bird Watching Near Me when you come to Vietnam