6 days in 4 destinations: Dalat city – Bidoup Nuiba National Park, Dilinh plateau, and Cat tien NP
- The Tour Manager for this tour is Andy Nguyen
- Contact in facebook, please click on my name
- Or Call +84982928482 , or message by Whatsapp, viber with the same number
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please contact with me to discuss more about your plan and targets to get best price
- Day 1: Hochiminh city – Cat Tien NP
- Day 2: Cat Tien National Park
- Day 3: Cat Tien National Park – Dalat City.
- Day 4: Dalat- Bidoup NuiBa National
- Day 5: Bidoup Nuiba national park – Dalat City – Dilinh Plateau
- Day 6: Dilinh plateau – Dalat airport – Hochiminh city.
Day 1: Hochiminh City – Cat Tien National Park
Pick you up at the airport at xx:00am, or the hotel from 5:00 am, then go to Cat Tien NP, breakfast at the restaurant on the way to Cat Tien. Arrive at Cat Tien after 4 hours of transportation.
Birds photography in the hide for endemic and specialties:
Targets: Bar-bellied Pitta, Blue-rumped Pitta, Indochinese Babbler, Indochinese Blue Flycatcher, Green legged partridge…
After Dinner, we go to find some Owls: Oriental Bay Owl, Brown hawk owl, Collared Scops Owl, and Large-tailed Nightjar.
Accommodation: Cat Tien NP
Day 2: Cat Tien NP
The morning starts from 6:00 am to birding at another hide for Germain’s peacock pheasant, Siamese fireback, Bulbuls, and Babblers, …
The rest time in the morning will go to find: Indochinese cuckoo shrike, Grey-face tit-babbler, broadbills…
In the afternoon go to other trails for Pale-headed Woodpecker, Trogon, Banded Kingfishers…
4:30 pm: Safari car to grassland for Green peafowl, and others …
Accommodation: Cat tien NP.
Day 3: Cat Tien national park to Dalat City (Bidoup Nuiba NP)
The morning starts from 6:00 am to birding at trails for Trogon, Banded Kingfisher, banded broadbill, Blue-winged Leafbird, Ruby-cheeked Sunbird, Purple naped Sunbird, little spiderhunter…
10:00 am, transport to Dalat city and have lunch at Dalat City, visit the birds spot for AnNam barbet, AnNam sunbird, Langbian Sunbird, Chestnut vented Nuthatch…
18:00 check-in at the hotel.
Accommodation: Dalat City.
Day 4 : Da lat city – Bidoup Nuiba NP
All day in Bird-hide and trail in Bidoup Nuiba NP for more than 20 beautiful species birds, with endemic: Collared laughing thrush, Black-crowned fulvetta, Black-hooded laughing thrush…, and beautiful birds: Rusty-naped Pitta, Rufous-throated partridge, Grey-bellied Tesia, Pygmy wren babbler, Niltava, Robin, Slaty-backed forktail, Spotted forktail, Mountain fulvetta…
Accommodation: Dalat City.
Day 5: Dalat City – Dilinh plateau
Morning for another spot in Dalat city for Grey-crowned Crocias, Silver-eared mesia, Flavescent bulbul, Annam minivet, Langbian Tit…
Afternoon visit to Bidoup Nuiba NP for Red-crossbill, Slender-billed Oriole, Vietnamese greenfinch…
Accommodation: Dilinh plateau
Day 6: Dalat City – Hochiminh City
Morning starts early (6:00 am) in the bird-hide at Dilinh for Blue Pitta, Bar-backed Patridge… until 10:00 am, then move to the airport (Dalat airport) to take flight from Dalat city to Hochiminh city at the afternoon;
End the trip.
– Your trip in a package with the included: Best accommodation in place, Good transport, food (3 main meals and a side meal with Vietnam’s fruits); all kinds of tickets (entry tickets, ranger allowable for entry forest in the night time, bird-hide …); bird-guide.
– Kind of foods (main meals and side meals) in the trip to Vietnambirds you have a chance to have many special Vietnamese foods: Pho, Bun Dau Mam Tom, Banh Mi, Nem Nuong, Mi Quang…
– The bird list and bird-spots maybe not be like this itinerary, It depends to the time and real situation which the guide will update to clients.