15 Days for Primates Photography Tour in Vietnam
- The Tour Manager for this tour is Andy Nguyen
- Contact in facebook, please click on my name
- Or Call +84982928482 , or message by Whatsapp, viber with the same number
- Email: email@example.com
- Please contact with me to discuss more about your plan and targets to get best price
Biside 15 days tour of the primates goals, we also take photography and enjoy scenery throughout the length of Vietnam and delicious dishes from 3 regions.
With 14 species of primate observed, one of them will be very convenient for taking beautiful pictures. The tour will visit many famous wildlife destinations such as: Dong Nai Nature Reserve, Cat Tien National Park, Bu Gia Map National Park, Son Tra Peninsula, Bach Ma National Park, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, Van Long Nature Reserve, National Park Cuc Phuong, Cat Ba National Park.
The journey to find rare primate species and a very small number (under 100 individuals) such as : Grey-shanked Douc langur, Cat Ba langur, HaTinh Langur, Delacour’s Langur … will be your interesting experiences.
There are nocturnal primates such as the Loris, which require special permission from national parks and reserves, as they will not grant regular tourists access to the forest at night.
There are places like Son Tra peninsula, in Da Nang city, which is very easy to get beautiful pictures of the Red-shanked Douc langur, to enjoy many delicious dishes in central Vietnam. Or will be the spectacular scenery in Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park with mysterious caves and rolling limestone mountains.
The trip will start in Ho Chi Minh City and end in Hanoi, or Ho Chi Minh City depending on your flight. Below is an overview schedule, we will have more exchanges and change the program in accordance with customer requirements.
What is the journey for 15 Days for Primates Photography Tour in Vietnam?
- Day 1: Hochiminh City to Dong Nai natural reserve
- Day 2 – 3: Cat tien national park
- Day 4: Cat tien National Park to Hochiminh City, flight to Can Tho
- Day 5: Da Nang City – Son Tra Peninsula
- Day 6: Nui Thanh, Quang Nam Province
- Day 7 – 8: Bach Ma National Park
- Day 9: Bach Ma National park to Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park
- Day 10: Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park
- Day 11: Phong nha Kebang National Park to Dong Hoi airport flight to Ha Noi city
- Day 12: Van Long nature reserve, Ninh Binh Province
- Day 13 – 14 : Cuc Phuong National Park
- Day 15 : Cat Ba island back to Hanoi City
For more Wildlife Tours in Vietnam please visit:
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City to Dong Nai natural reserve – Beginning of Primates Photography Tour in Vietnam
- Target : Northern pig-tailed macaque
- Other: Gaur, Yellow-throated Marten, Pallas Squirel, Variable Squirel, Black-giant Squirel, …
Day 2: Cat tien national park – 1st place of Primates Photography Tour in Vietnam
- Target: Yellow-cheeked Gibbon, Black-shanked Douc langur, Pygmy loris
- Other: Indochinese Squirel, Cambodian Striped Squirel…
Day 3: Cat tien National park
- Target : Annam Silver langur, long-tailed macaque.
- Other: Birds : Germain’s peacock pheasant, Siamese fireback, Green peafowl, Green-legged partridge, Orange-necked Patridge, Bar-bellied Pitta, Blue-rumped Pitta, Black and Red Broadbill, Orange-breasted Trogon, Pied Hornbill …
Day 4: Cat tien National Park to Hochiminh City, flight to Can Tho
- Full morning in Cat tien for Grassland mammals : Sambar deer, Red-muntjak, lesser mousedeer, wildpig, gaurs
- Afternoon transport to Hochiminh City, flight to Da Nang City.
Day 5: Da Nang City – Son Tra Peninsula – 2nd place of Primates Photography Tour in Vietnam
- Target : Red-shanked Douc langur, Rhesus Macaque.
- Other : birds and migration birds : Blue-rock thrush, Orange-headed thrush, Dauriant Redstart, Crimson sunbird…
Day 6: Nui Thanh, Quang Nam Province
- Target : Grey-shankedDouc langur
Day 7: Bach Ma National Park – 3rd place of Primates Photography Tour in Vietnam
- Target : Red-shanked Douc langur, Stump-tailed Macaque.
- Mammals : Common palm civet, Masked Palm civet, Sunda Colugo, Squirels,
- Birds : Fork-tailed Sunbird, Ratchet-tailed Treepie, Black eagle, Spot-bellied Eagle owl…
Day 8: Bach Ma National park
- Target : in the same Day 7
Day 9: Bach Ma National park to Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park
- Morning move to Tuyen Hoa, Quang Binh province
- Afternoon : Ha tinh langur
- Other : Cave discovery in Tuyen Hoa, Quang Binh province with bats, birds…
Day 10: Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park – 4th place of Primates Photography Tour in Vietnam
- All day for White-cheeked Gibbon, Assamese Macaque, Red-shanked Douc langur
- Other: Endemic birds in Phong Nha Kebang Nationalpark: Sooty Babbler, Limestone leaf warbler, Red-collared Woodpecker…
Day 11: Phong nha Kebang National Park to Dong Hoi airport flight to Ha Noi city
- Morning in Phong Nha for same tagets White-cheeked Gibbon, Assamese Macaque, Red-shanked Douc langur
- Afternoon transport to the airport : Dong Hoi airport to flight to Ha Noi City – Noibai International Airport.
Day 12 : Van Long nature reserve, Ninh Binh Province – 5th location of Primates Photography Tour in Vietnam
- Target : Delacour’s langur
- Other : some water-bird in Vanlong : Little grebe, Egrets, Heron, Ducks…
Day 13 – 14 : Cuc Phuong National Park – 6th location of Primates Photography Tour in Vietnam
Morning time birding around Cuc Phuong National park, Check-out and lunch on the way, arrive to Catba Island at 16:00pm, then go to find Catba langur.
Day 15 : Cat Ba island back to Hanoi City
Morning time with main target : Catba langur againt and then enjoy Ha Long Bay with nice landcape, After lunch on the Boat, we will back tho land and transport to Hanoi City, arrive to the airport at 17:30pm.
End your tour.
For more Bird-watching Tours: